Oudegracht 18

In a sales act from 1582, a sign is mentioned 'Moor's Head', apparently there was a pharmacy or a tobacco merchant. Since then, the building is known as "de Moriaan".
The Bed & Breakfast is located in the lower house with the Werf cellar.
The owner lives in the house above.

Click on the picture for a movie about the Oudegracht

diashow Hofkamer